October 14, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Pumpkin everything! Who knew you could do so much with pumpkin? It’s around, it’s affordable, and why not expand your horizons with what you do with it? You can count on Chef Bruce to show you the ropes here, so make sure to grab your tickets quickly.
Prosciutto wrapped pumpkin with balsamic glaze
Pumpkin bread knots with whipped maple butter
Chicken pumpkin tagine with lemon almond rice pilaf
Rum raisin pumpkin crème caramel
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!