November 12, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
This class is for adults, check our class list for our Kids Pie Class.
With the cool weather in store, there is nothing like having a warm oven on, and the scents of fresh pies baking wafting out of them! Let Chef Bruce inspire you to fire up that oven more than usual with these delicious recipes that you will want to make again and again. You will both eat in class and take pies home in this one, so your family is voting on you coming to this class!
Pear praline chocolate galette (take home pie)
Pecan pie lite (take home pie)
Onion leek and shallot tart (to be eaten during class)
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!