November 10, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Party is on, and you are on the guest list! You’ll get your hands wet creating this amazing menu, learning techniques and perfecting flavor throughout, and then, it will be time to indulge. You’ll be in good hands, as your Instructor Daniela guides you through the class. Come on out and enjoy learning, and eating these favorites from our southern neighbors!
Ellote – Mexican Street Corn
Veggie empanadas with sauce
Mole con Pollo and Mexican rice
Tres Leches Cake
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!