October 27, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Guest Chefs Yera and Ily from Carolina Cravings will be joining us at the Travelling Café! This team has their own multi-cultural bakery in Pittsboro and have agreed to share their baking expertise with YOU! Crafting Mexican delights by hand is what they do day in and day out, and so they are the perfect people to glean first-hand knowledge from. These sweets and treats will become an ease for you to make and you will indulge on your creations at the end of your class. Hope you can make it!
Pan de Muerto (Mexican sweet bread)
Conchas (Mexican brioche-like dough topped with a streusel topping)
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!