October 5, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Our Lunch & Learn series is a shortened version of our typical classes, that you can participate in mid-day! Chef Bruce will be leading this one, vegetarian style, and has a hearty and balanced menu line-up, with your starch (from scratch), your veggie, your dairy, and your fruit. And don’t forget the bit of sweetness to end the party. This event should leave you inspired to make new dishes and satisfied with a belly full.
Pletzel (onion and poppy seed flatbread)
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!