November 9, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Indonesia’s picturesque beaches and its’ tropical flora and fauna are only the beginning of what makes it alluring…its’ food is a gastronomic marvel! Although we will barely scratch the surface, this class will give you, and your taste-buds, a sample of the real deal Indonesian food fare. Instructor Merrill Gates, who lived in the Indonesian capital, will bring the delicacies of this far off land to you, in our Lunch & Learn style, hour-long, day class. Be sure to be there!
Gado-Gado (mixed veggie + protein dish with peanut sauce)
Roti Canai (Southeast Asian flatbread)
Tropical Fruits and Asian mini-desserts
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!