October 2, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
A relaxing afternoon on an Italian Countryside? Yes please! We are bringing that here with our Italian American Instructor Daniela Gehman’s expertise and this fabulous menu. Prepare to cut, smash, mix, sauté, toss, bake, squeeze, roll and more in this hands-on class. And did I mention the meal at the end? You’ll sit down and dine on the amazing fruits of your labor. Come join us October 2nd!
Fried Artichoke Hearts with Garlic Aioli
Homemade Gnocchi with Sausage and Eggplant Bolognese
Lemon Arugula Salad
Lemon Ricotta Cake
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!