October 23, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Cooking doesn’t get better than using the fresh, local produce around you! Come expand your horizons with your Instructor Merrill Gates, and these creative and tantalizing recipes. You won’t want to do the same-old same-old after seeing the possibilities. Join us for the October class in the Garden to Table series!
Shaved Beet & Apple Salad
Carrot-Ginger Soup with Goat Cheese and Chives
Viking Chicken over Garlic parmesan Mashed Potatoes
Flourless Chocolate Cake
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!