October 7, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Flashback French-style! Come one come all, this is a class you won’t want to miss. French retro classics. Chef Bruce, with his degree from le Cordon Bleu in Paris, will walk you through the know hows and then it will be wining and dining time. Sounds like an excellent evening to me, grab a few friends and bring your cooking skills to the next level.
Fig and olive palmiers
French onion meatballs
Coquilles St. Jacques – Bay scallops mornay with spinach served in the shell
Boeuf Bourgignon with Roasted potato balls
Crème caramel with Shortbread spoon cookies
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook if you want! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!