November 18, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
The land of the Irish speaks of cozy comfort food, and this menu is filled with just that. Buttery sauce from all those grazing cows, meat wrapped with flakey dough, is your mouth watering yet? Chef Bruce will walk you through the making of each of these dishes, and give you best tips and practices sprinkled throughout. What a lovely way to spend a Friday evening with your boo, come on out!
Corned beef pasties
Poached Salmon with Irish butter sauce, leeks, and fennel.
Irish Coddle (Irish Sausage and Potato Casserole)
Bailey’s cheesecakes with pretzel crust and ganache
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!