November 4, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
Prepare for the holidays by learning some great cocktail dishes and grazing the night away by candlelight. Chef Bruce will instruct.
Shrimp and prosciutto wrapped in phyllo dough
French onion meatballs
Pretzel and sausage nuggets
Brie, roasted grape and rosemary canapes
Buckwheat blini with smoked salmon and crème fraiche
Air-fried mushrooms, onions, and pickles
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!