October 26, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
It’s a good day in life when you discover the Cast Iron Skillet! It takes cooking to another whole level, bringing any lost fun back into it. If you have a cast iron and want to expand your database, or if you are considering investing in one, this is definitely the class for you. Chef Bruce will be your instructor, and will you just look at that menu?!? Come on out.
Skillet pizza with cheese crust
Chick pea flour Dutch baby
Spatchcocked roasted chicken with roasted grapes and rosemary
Leek and cauliflower skillet gratin
Apple pear skillet galette with nutmeg ice cream
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!