November 14, 2022
The Travelling Café Culinary Studio
The Garden to Table series with Instructor Merrill Gates, focuses on turning seasonal produce into creative and delicious delicacies. This class will empower you to make your Thanksgiving meal a jaw-dropper with eclectic spins on your traditional sides. Think all of your favorites, bursting with some new, well laid out flavors to keep your taste buds engaged. You can be the one that brings the exciting side to the next Family or Friendsgiving after taking this class! Join us, for a hearty meal, a healthy menu, in a warm, homey atmosphere.
Wine apple shallot sauce
Horseradish Carrot stuffing
Cumin coriander cardamom mashed sweet potatoes
Kale salad with butternut squash Parm & pomegranates
Cranberry chocolate cake
1. DIRECTIONS: If you come through the traffic circle on 15/501 toward Sanford, our building is the large brick building on the right, between the Fire Station and the Circle K Gas Station.
2. This is a hands-on class. Wear comfortable shoes and come prepared to cook! The class and the space are very informal. Relax and make yourself comfortable. Our classes are always full of tips, tricks, multiple recipes, and DELICIOUS food.
3. If you are unable to make it to class, please let us know. There are no refunds; however, you are welcome to use the tickets you purchased for a future class. Just email me at: [email protected]
4. PARKING: WHEN YOU GET HERE, park on the LEFT side of the building, in the lot close to the gas station, and walk around the BACK of the building. Our entrance is at the top of the handicap ramp.
5. HAVE FUN! Relax and have fun, and enjoy the food, learning and interaction!